Summary of My Drawings

Ohayou~ Konnichiwa~ Konbanwa~ Moshimoshi~ 
Tottemo hisashiburi desu nee minaaaa...xD Kangenkah sama saya? *plak. =w=
Hontou gomennasai nee... Udah berapa bulan ya *liat kalender* sya nggk ngisi blog yg terlantarkan ini??
Iro iro ga atta n dakara (since i have a lot to do)^^a 
:: Sekilas info: Now, I've left my High School (baca: graduated). So I hope I can have a lot of time to post here again ::
Saya sebenernya juga ingin aktif ng-blog lagi, tapi apalah daya *halah*... 
yosh...ganbaruzooo~ xD

Sebenarnya postinagn ini udah lama mau aku post, tapi nunggu hasil gambar yg terakhir. Eeeh...malah kelupaan nggk di post. hahaha...xD yah, langsung aja deh:
My piece of Cultural and Arts Exam  
(=`ω´=) meoOw...
UH
    Title: "Autumn"
    This is my sketch when I have Daily Exam 2 last week. Actually, I want to draw Autumn road atmosphere, but I'm not really good in draw a sketch. So it doesn't look like "Autumn Road". but more like a "grim road". hahha...xDD






    Title: "Window's Girl"
    My Sketch when I have End of Semester Exam last week. I began to draw when the time was already 15 minutes left, beacuse of the 8's question before. I was in a hurry. So, the result was also not tidy enough.... ^^a

[more at Deviantart]
    Title: "Autumn Road"
    Then, this is my piece when I have Practical Exam Last Monday. actually when I was having that exam, I forgot to bring my phone, so I just relying on a vague memory of a picture that I want to paint... hahha..xD
And this is the result.. *quite different






  
    Title: "Sakura no Ki(Sakura Tree)"
    The last, this is my piece when I have Scool Final Exam (forget,exactly when. haha). It's just a scenery of Sakura tree with Fuji mountain for it's background. But its little random about proportion of position(?) hehe.. so, it seem quite weird..=.=a

[more my drawing at Deviantart
♪(┌・。・)┌

2 comments

  1. keyen awjahsyayaha aku ga pernah ngelatih skill menggambarku jadinya skillku stuck disitu-situ doang XD selalu iri dengan mereka yang bisa menggambar dengan bagus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, arigatou ^^
    Aku juga nggambar cuma kujadikan hobi, tergantung mood jg. hahaha..xD Klo pas nggk mood ya nggk kira jadi tuh gambar.. wkwkwk..

    ReplyDelete